Steel entrance door construction
- The steel door's interior is filled with insulation foam.
- The door's frame is made from a jointed 1½ inches pine wood contour.
- There are two weatherstrippings: one is magnetic and the other is rubber.
- The interior of the wood frame is covered with PVC.
- The bottom of the door is made of wood with anodized aluminum and has a thermo break.
- The four corners of the frame are screwed together and have silicone to eliminate any possibility of water infiltration.
- All the holes in the door are made with the use of a specialty machine which allows for a perfect cut. As a result, the window and handle fit perfectly, maximizing the door's insulation and aesthetic appeal.